Straight from Mind..... (NeverMind) !!

Surbhi's Blogspot aims to spread Vibrance around... "Straight from Mind" will touch upon Real Life Incidences, Learning, Excitement, Experiences and Whatever is Happening !!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Pingu Learns to Fly !!!!

Fren: hi! since when have u been playing pingu?
me: lol dunno .. do u play too ?
Fren: ya after i saw ur status msg
me: Actually.. playing this has made my pingu learn to fly .. my friend just sent me the game . Anywayz, if you are interested in knowing more abt my pingu, see this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG5dzybHgTo
Fren: ur pingu?
me: i have a pingu at home .. my pet :)
Fren: okie gr8 penguin u mean?
me: ya
Fren: i beat ur score mine is 320.1 :)
me: awesome :)
Fren: where did u get ur pet from?
me: Antarctica
Fren: i thot they can survive only in frozen conditions.. okie.. sahi ! u going continents it seems
me: ya.. hav to provide such conditions.. Have kept a small refrigerated area, frozen space at home. Plus, this variety of Pingu can adapt to an extent. Anywayz, i spend free time travelling !
Fren: i hope u stay on earth :)
me: dunno how long that is going to be... :)
Fren: amazing vdo .. i didnt know they can fly
me: they r evolving
Fren: is this concerning ur job as well? are u involved into some research as well? or is this just out of interst?
me: no yaar.. this is time away from work .. I love to travel around the globe.. And so does my Pingu !

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated "April Fool's day". HOAX vibrance HOAX!! They Got u ;)

Ctrl+V 4 u.
----------------------------
Added: April 01, 2008 (Less info)
True story.... No lies... Promises... Really...




BBC April fool joke 2008.
Category: Comedy
Tags:
penguin fly
-----

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Mani The Monk said...

nice lovable pingu though !!
cheers....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home