Straight from Mind..... (NeverMind) !!

Surbhi's Blogspot aims to spread Vibrance around... "Straight from Mind" will touch upon Real Life Incidences, Learning, Excitement, Experiences and Whatever is Happening !!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Now or Never ....

Everytime my head tells me its 'Now'... I somehow just can 'Never'.. Never get the courage to come face to face... with the reality. But, reality is a fact which is Now.. in this space and time. No theory can deny it.
According to logical explanations, whatever is going around us at the present moment is 'Present'. People say 'Living in Present' is the best way to live life. Then, Why should I be told to travel in Time Machine?
Its the part of my life when I take each day as it comes.. I live each day as a new life... and then I tell myself.. Its Now or Never ! Either I would Live 'Now' or just 'Never' !!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home