Straight from Mind..... (NeverMind) !!

Surbhi's Blogspot aims to spread Vibrance around... "Straight from Mind" will touch upon Real Life Incidences, Learning, Excitement, Experiences and Whatever is Happening !!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Last words to my friends @ Pyxis

I have nothing fancy to share,
But this is for all of you here,
For these moments you did spare,
It shows how much you care.

There were times that were tough,
Sometimes very very rough,
But, we stood by each others side,
To narrow all the gaps so wide.

I hope to see you all again,
I wish our friendship doesn't go vain,
Be it sunshine or crazy rain,
Give me a phone call - Don't Refrain !

Now that I say 'Good Bye' to you all,
Don't assume its the final call,
Let me stand up high and tall,
And, Say 'Thank You Very Much' you all....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home