Straight from Mind..... (NeverMind) !!

Surbhi's Blogspot aims to spread Vibrance around... "Straight from Mind" will touch upon Real Life Incidences, Learning, Excitement, Experiences and Whatever is Happening !!

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Day after Day....and yet another Day !

On the New year's eve I was asked to think of some New Yr resolution.. Well.. this was the first time in my history of New Years that I had not taken a minute to think of any resolution.... The video camera was focused on my face, waiting for me to say something.. something that I would start following from tomorrow.. and hence, I came up with few resolutions (after a quick thought)...
Well.. I know, you would say resolutions are meant to be broken. But, then I sort of convinced myself that starting tomorrow I would live upto them.

Since then, It has been - Day after Day and 'yet' another day.... and Day goes by... hoping for the next day.........

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home