Straight from Mind..... (NeverMind) !!

Surbhi's Blogspot aims to spread Vibrance around... "Straight from Mind" will touch upon Real Life Incidences, Learning, Excitement, Experiences and Whatever is Happening !!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Conversation between me and a friend !



Pravin: hi sur...
how have u been?
me: i m fine
Pravin: good...
hows work n stuff?
me: ok.. its like sinusoidal curve with short time period
:)
Pravin: ohhh.. thats a nice one :)
me: lol.. am serious ;)
Pravin: u working right now?
me: ya
Pravin: is the amplitude of the sine wave too high? :)
me: lolz
nope its 50% of the peak rite now
;)
Pravin: :))
going up or going down? ;)
me: this is like engineers talk :P
Pravin: i know!!!!!!!
;o;
me: going down but I am expecting a glitch
Pravin: lol
oh god, stop this!!!!
lolz
me: i hope that this "expected"surge doesn't break my sinusoidal curve
lolz
:D
i m laughing
rotf
Pravin: me too :)
me: :D
hehehe

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Butterfly said...

i've no idea wt sinusoidal curve is! buut this si hilarious!

i love these random conversations wit frds!dey remind of college days whn v use to spk all sorts of crap just to make coversatiion

for a momnet these lil laughs between work hrs bring back life

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Vibrance ! said...

lolz.. I agree.. Its fun to talk like engineers sometimes ! I am sure you know a sine curve :)

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger vikki said...

perfect answer to "what happens when you ping an engineer while he or she is working?" :D

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Manpreet said...

This piece of writing brought a BIG smile on my face...

its fun to talk sense @ times

 

Post a Comment

<< Home