Straight from Mind..... (NeverMind) !!

Surbhi's Blogspot aims to spread Vibrance around... "Straight from Mind" will touch upon Real Life Incidences, Learning, Excitement, Experiences and Whatever is Happening !!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Engineer Me?? Through Dance Sings my Soul !

Why am I an Engineer?? I have a world of engineers floating around me.. and I am one of them? I always wanted to be something different and today I sit down and think "Engineer... Me ?? Why?" Why an Electrical Engineer that too someone who was awarded 5 GOLD medals from one of the most prestigious college of India (Delhi College Engineering) think this way? Why someone working in "High-Tech" Industy .. think she is no different from other engineers?

Well.. after all, we are engineers.. innovating, developing , designing and re-shaping technology. After my dance performance at the Shiamak's Winter Funk 2006.. I am so excited and feel so energetic that designing chips ( semiconductor) seems "NO Rocket Science" today !
According to Shiamak Davar, if we could make our hobby our profession... we would be extremely happy and satisfied. Its such a beautiful and eternal feeling to dance... The music, rythm and the steps make you feel divine. Every soul yearns for Music and dance... and being close to soul is being close to God !

Confi-Dance...
Gui-Dance...

Even if I am just another engineer... I would dance till I die to be in tune with my mind- body and soul..
Be the dance.. not the dancer.. be ONE with Music.. enjoy the moment, enjoy peace... Cut the external world and be aware of oneself... Coz when the music starts.. you are DANCE !
Dance makes you strong - physically , mentally , spiritually !

What a Blissful , Energetic , creative and exciting dancing experience that has almost TRANSFORMED my life !

HAVE FEET, WILL DANCE !!!!!!!!!!

~ Dancing Queen ... coz Through Dance , Sings my SOUL !!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:48 AM, Blogger Butterfly said...

/i didnt kwn u were into dancing... n dat to full fleggedly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home