Straight from Mind..... (NeverMind) !!

Surbhi's Blogspot aims to spread Vibrance around... "Straight from Mind" will touch upon Real Life Incidences, Learning, Excitement, Experiences and Whatever is Happening !!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Morning...

This morning it was very foggy. The moon was out and everything had that misty grey dreamy feeling to it. I could just make out the full moon through the glow in the fog overhead. The dew covered the cedar trees in the field which made it look like millions of tiny shimmering blurry lights. I almost had to stop for a moment and remind myself that I was not asleep.

There was no wind and no leaves rustling when I walked out the door. The river has been very low, so I could not hear it either.It was just absence of any sound except my breathing. I stood on the porch in the dark for a while hoping I could hear some little critter. Sometimes I can hear the coyotes in the field in the morning when I come out the door quietly, may be an owl casting its call into the evening. There were no critter noises. It was as if someone had made everything go quietly to sleep....

Sleep so peaceful , calm and serene it made me dream of you. All I wish I could brighten my day with your glowing smile. I am ready to trade "Sunshine" with "your warm bright smile". This quiet morning, I wonder sleepily, when would you "hum" those melodious tunes to wake all of us again !!

(A real experience with a slight twist in end... from one of my best Buddy !!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Vibrance ! said...

Well.. this person likes to be known as "Secret Admirer"... so his identity can't be disclosed !!!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Gaurav Nayyar said...

Nice,precise description of morning. I didn't knew morning can be such beautiful. One thing i didn't get, how come Owl make calls in morning??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home